Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can manufacture a valve like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milan.rajik

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Who can manufacture a valve like this ?

I need a solenoid valve which should be small and operated on 12V 500 mA. It is sililar to valves used in Washing Machines and Dish Washers but there will be a rubber cup in-front of the plunger so that when plunger closes it will go and fit in this rubber cub and the valve will be air tight. This is needed as the valve is used for gas. This will be used in gas leakage system. When there is a gas leak the sensor will detect it and it will close the solenoid valve which is connected in series with the gas cylinder and its mechanical regulator. So, this will be an additional valve which is controlled electronically. There will me many gas detection sensors at different places of the gas line path and if there is gas leak at any place then the valve at the beginning of the gas path is blocked to prevent hazard.

112532d1419139567-gas-valve.png

Attachments

• gas valve.png
    gas valve.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 196

You are describing the design of an industry standard direct-acting solenoid valve for gases. There are hundreds of manufacturers around the word making this kind of valves. Important parameters besides solenoid voltage and power are maximum pressure and orifice diameter, special requirements for agressive gases. A standard type from German manufacturer Buerkert that I've been using for gas analysis instruments since many years: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back