Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who can help me to explain PID control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

google8

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
explaining pid controllers

As title.
Thank you!

pid controller c# sourcecode

Here you have links to PID tutorials:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

c# pid regulator

hai...Do U understand well in designing the PID controller. I am also working on designing PID controller for a motion control. It is easy to study theorytically, but when come to the implementation it is quite difficult for the person as me who are new in programing language. I try to develop it by using microsoft foundation VC++ and I still not found a sample code from net to use as a referance. uhm..If u have a source code in C# or C++ or VC++ for P or PI or PID controller please attach it here for me to use as a referance. I have a problem on coding the parameters in programming.

Ok...tq...bye..

Agus.

c# pid control

check the link below

**broken link removed**

here tutorial will show you the characteristics of the each of proportional (P), the integral (I), and the derivative (D) controls, and how to use them to obtain a desired response

pid control in c++

PID control refers to a three term controller:

P: proportional.... P control alone leads to offset (output doesnt reach setpoint)
I: Integral : I control will remove offset... can introduce oscillations
D: Derivative: D term can help stabilize system, and but can be sensitive to noise

Usually used in combination: PI, OR PID depending on situation

Each term has its own tuning constant.. e.g. so they you can increase the P part, and reduce the I part independently.

jon

pi-controller c#

agus wrote:

hai...Do U understand well in designing the PID controller. I am also working on designing PID controller for a motion control. It is easy to study theorytically, but when come to the implementation it is quite difficult for the person as me who are new in programing language. I try to develop it by using microsoft foundation VC++ and I still not found a sample code from net to use as a referance. uhm..If u have a source code in C# or C++ or VC++ for P or PI or PID controller please attach it here for me to use as a referance. I have a problem on coding the parameters in programming.

Ok...tq...bye..

Agus.

for your reference
**broken link removed**

https://www.pvbrowser.org/pvbrowser/sf/manual/rllib/html/classrlController.html

explain pid controllers

Try a search on "PID" in the books upload/download section of this forum.
You ll find some basic explanations as well as advanced topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back