Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can help explain the details of how FSM works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardyue

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Members,
Who can help explain the detail of how FSM works? There are two types of FSM, Moore type and Mealy type. What are the main applications for these two types? Thanks in advance.

Re: FSM question

here is a short comparison of moore/mealy fsm. hope this helps. if you need more notes on fsm, just pm me.

FSM question

Hi, bbgil,
Thanks for your document. But it seems that it is too abstract for me to understand. Anyway, I will need your more help.

hope this help also. don't forget to click on the help button if it does help. thanks.

richardyue

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
FSM question

Thank you very much. It's really helpful. I will read it carefully. Hope you can continue to help me. :)

hi bbgil
the second document seems to be pretty helpfull... thanks

FSM question

Yes, the second part has an very description of the FSM. It's very useful for the beginner to learn how FSM works.

FSM question

Melay is usefull when we require less state & more importantly higher frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back