Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WHITE / OFF WHITE PCB LACQUER

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonconnellnyc

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
white pcb

Does anyone know the correct engineering description and a manufacturer for the white top coat / pcb lacquer that I see on some LED / solid state lighting PCB and MCPCBs today?

I am trying to specify it and am having problems with the description.

Many thanks

Jon Connell, IESNA

pcb lacquer

Do you mean the white solder mask?

pcb white lettering

Guess you are refering to white letters on the PCB. If yes, that layer is called the Siilk Screen layout or the Legend Print where the details of the Compoenents to be mounted and the name of the PCB etc may be printed.

Re: pcb white lettering

pranam77 said:
Guess you are refering to white letters on the PCB. If yes, that layer is called the Siilk Screen layout or the Legend Print where the details of the Compoenents to be mounted and the name of the PCB etc may be printed.

I think he is right, solder mask can be in color white.

Sick screen is the letters /words on the board.

Aluminium based laminates in Led PCBs sometimes can be white depends on your specifications.

PCB sales
Leon Xiao
leonx#pwb.com.cn

Status
Not open for further replies.