Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

white noise circuit simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when simulating the attached circuit using orcad 9.2.2 ,i faced a problem. after pressing FFT the analysis displays the waveform which is not available in all frequencies like it should be ( white noise should be available in all frequencies ) ,i don't know if the problem is from my simulation or it is from the circuit .
thanks in advance[/img]

Here are some things to check. Is the DC bias points what you expected (are some stages cutoff or in saturation?) Did you specify noise in the analysis options? I suspect that the FFT only does an analysis on the time domain output which may not include the noise effects. When you plot the time domain output is it the noisy waveform you expect?

i tried everything but it is not working appropriately.
i have attached the capture file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back