Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which zigbee module is cost effective and easily available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binojkumar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends, im doing a project based on zigbee protocol, i need to knw which zigbee module is cost effective and easily available . Im totally new in zigbee protocol and the module also.. pls help me..

Thnks in advance.

Re: Zigbee protocol

I have done Zigbee implementation with Xbee modules from maxstream; I don't know if they are the best/ if they are the cheapest,... but hey the implementation worked fine....

where you also can look for is at TI's Zigbee stack for eZ430-RF2500 I think.

I have also seen a succesfull implementation with Atmel Zigbee devices... but I don't know any products numbers, id's.... sorry you have to search on the net...

Hi my project is to monitor the temperature of power line conductor(500kv), and that data should transmit through Zig bee protocol. The problem is the power line conductor having a high magnetic field around it . so i have to find a suitable temperature sensor and a suitable zig bee module also..
thnk u Jaguar for ur guidance and expecting further guidance also.

Please look go to the meshnetics website and take a look at their modules. They are very good I use them myself.

D

Xbee modules from maxstream are good i have also used .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back