Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which type of meters is used in homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annapoorani

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know which types of meters is used in homes?
whether static or mechanical meters?
pl anyone reply me

Where I live we usually use this meter.

Joking aside, I don't quite understand the question. Could you clarify a bit?

Digital multimeter will be the best for your home use.

Would you consider a DMM as a "static meter"? Because we can probably rule out the option that it is a mechanical meter.

That is unless of course we are talking about digital calipers. ;)

Attachments

• caliper.jpg
    caliper.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 92

your question seems irrelevant with this category which is PLD, SPLD, GAL, CPLD, FPGA

whether static or mechanical meters?

Maybe you mean analog vs digital meter...

Alex

Ok stop answering this thread, as even earlier, the OP would post some nonsense or non understandable question and would never return back.....

the thread goes on increasing without an proper solution or end.....

Now at the risk of responding to a thread right after you asked us not to ...

The OP would post some nonsense or non understandable question and would never return back.....

You might want to include that dlms addressing modes? thread he posted just now in that as well. Because I read it, and ... uhm, what?

ok let this thread continue and you see where it leads to......

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

you could open the other threads of this user and verify... it does not take much time for moderators to delete it, but i leave it for you to see yourself....

You could open the other threads of this user and verify... it does not take much time for moderators to delete it, but i leave it for you to see yourself....

Okay, did take a look at the other posts. For example see this one.

Now after looking at the list of posts I guess that annapoorani is asking what type of electricity meters we have at home.

So annapoorani: 1) please put some effort into asking a clear question. Because as you notice, they are not clear. Not this one, nor the other ones mentioned. Starting multiple threads on the exact same subject doesn't really really help either. Well in this case it sortof helps, since you give a little bit of different information in each. :p Now while I like a good puzzle every now and then, this is not the most efficient way for you to get help on a forum. That said .. 2) I have a mechanical electricity meter at home. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back