Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which topics in control engineering will help with DSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DSP HELPPP!!! Plz

Hi guys,

I am a comp science grad and have taken DSP as a course in my MS program. With 10 days left for my exams my prof asks me to wrap up on control engineering basics from some good book.

Can you please tell me which topics in control engg will help me in DSP and which book to refer.

Also can someone gime the link for this book:

Theory and Application of Digital Signal Processing by Lawrence R Rabiner and Bernard Gold

Also which book is good to practice laplace transform problems for DSp

Plz help me

Thanks
Draz

Re: DSP HELPPP!!! Plz

atleast plz post the link for rabiner book. :-(

DSP HELPPP!!! Plz

also need rabiner's book, anyone wanna share ?

Thanks

Re: DSP HELPPP!!! Plz

u can refer the book "MODERN CONTROL ENGINEERING " by OGATA WHICH WILL HELP U IN MATLAB basics with refer to control systems

DSP HELPPP!!! Plz

u've to see topics about system stability,properties,interconnection of systems last but not least very important one for dsp system realization u've to see flow charts.

Added after 9 minutes:

book i recomend to practice laplace and other transforms used in dsp is this

Digital Signal processing bu prof S salivahanan, prof Vallavraj & C Gnanapriya, pubilshed by tata Mc Graw hills
tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back