Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which subject is best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man go for communications it's a hell lot interesting.
when in doubt choose the right man in and odd man out my friend
good luck

If you are tired of Mathematics choose Electronics and Electrical Engineering because you 'll see none!
But if you are seeking trouble choose Electronics and Communication Engineering. You'll have to work much harder.

Electronics and Electrical Engineering

I choose Electronic & Communication Engineering.
The theories are fundenmental and
I don't think the knowledge learned will be out dated in near future.
Theory in communication is quite important in alot of areas.

Electrical, I find it quite boring.
Computer stuff, the technology changes is in a relative fast pace.

www.siongboon.com

mdanaie said:
If you are tired of Mathematics choose Electronics and Electrical Engineering because you 'll see none!
But if you are seeking trouble choose Electronics and Communication Engineering. You'll have to work much harder.

I don't know who you've been talking to, but we did plenty of math in EEE....and NO, it wasn't just binary math.

Look, you seem to know the general area you want to be in, but no specific focus. EEE will give you a chance to take classes that will likely apply to all three majors, but will also give you exposure to other areas. If I went into ECE or CS, I would never have been exposed to MEMS, which I love.

i have done my degree in ECE so ECE is the best

It is not the subject but the varing field...

It depends upon you how you are and what you are...
Every branch and every subject is emerging and developing

Nothing is dead...

it depends on your favorite.

I think it is better to choose Electronics and Communication Engineering where it includes how to design Electrical circuit to satisfy Communication specs and how to map the standard specs of communication system to electrical spoec

Hmm, I'll pick ECE. Simply because its industry is growing and will still continue to grow. So, you got better chance of finding a job.

electronics nad communication
but it again depends upon the field of intrest

I think Electronics and Communication is better because a lot of thing is happening in the field of communication these days and also computer engg can be a good option becoz there has been serious demand of programmers these days.

Well friends for students in India it does not matter which branch u choose..as at last all engineering students ( irrespective of Computer Engg, Electronics Engg, IT,Instrumentation,ECE,Chemical or Mechanical or even Civil ) join any of the IT companies and never do the work they studied through their engineering course. All at last either will do some coding or learn some programming language in the training and start working on projects.
So friends where does it matter what branch u come from?
Think over it?

ECE because you can get best of both worlds (CS and EEE) !

The main thing is what you are interested in?
Or you are going to study so you can earn in future?

If you have deep interest and want to do in any of field you can choose that one.

If you going for better earning in future
go for the subject respective to deplopment going on your surrouding

Finally if you work hard in any field you can earn well

I love ECE!!!
personally speaking.Of course!

Hah....lots of suggestions have been through i think u would have made ur choice..but my personal choice would be ECE go for it .....

amittewarii said:
Hah....lots of suggestions have been through i think u would have made ur choice..but my personal choice would be ECE go for it .....

Can u plese tell me the reason why go for ECE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back