Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which states in usa have most ic job opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maninnet

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which states (besides CA and TX) in usa have most ic job opportunities? please list 5 to 10 states.

It drop's off really fast once you have Texas and California on the list. Arizona (Phoenix), the washington DC Area (if you can get a security clearance) are other locations. What specifically are you interested in

Dave

well, i am in az, it does not have many opportunities as what you thought, how do you compare oregon, colorodo, to az? acctually is there statistic you could show me?

I'm primarily going on anecdotal evidence in the RFIC market, no statistics.

The only real statistic that's of interest is can you find a job where you want to live. I've been happy with www.indeed.com. They scrape a bunch of job sites, and aggregate the data. You can get an rss feed, as well.

Dave

maninnet said:
well, i am in az, it does not have many opportunities as what you thought, how do you compare oregon, colorodo, to az? acctually is there statistic you could show me?

Better not write your own Resume.

ma and ny are good, but too cold and too expensive to live

to blueroomelectronics:

"Better not write your own Resume", what do you mean? we should find some professional to write for us?

why did you rule out CA and TX?
Those 2 are still the best choice. But if you insist, MA (like ADI,...) is the next best. Otherwise, AZ, the next. Well, NY and NJ might be next. Maybe there are some chances in WA.

ca too expensive, az too hot, ma,ny too cold and expensive, tx may be most suitable, i jwant to know CO, Oregon and Noth carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.