Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which software is good for antenna array design

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_ghz

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Antenna-Array design

Hello all,

who knows a good software (and link...) for the design of planar-antenna arrays? (Not only to verify the array pattern).
Or has anyone written a script for matlab or such things?

Thanks in advance,
Bye

Re: Antenna-Array design

Poynting - SuperNEC is a good package on MATLAB. it can be used to design the antenna array.

What do u need? Give me the configuration or the specs , I'll try to help u with my own code.

Regards
Lupin

Dear Lupin,

I need to calculate the directivity of linear and planar array. I have already calculated array factor. Can you help me in matlab. I will be very thankful to you

I am using a matlab program for seeing some array patterns and calculating directivity. It is called arraycalc. if you make a search on mathworks website you can find this and other similar useful software. If you need a more detailed analysis you would have to use an advanced package such as HFSS.

hello,

i had calculated a set of array weight using matlab and i wanted to use the weight in EM simulator such as CST. but, i don't know how. is there any who has done this before?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back