Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which software can i use to simulate KST-RX806 rf module or any other 433 Mhz module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasukisoni

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not getting any simulator for simulating the Rf modules like KST-RX806 ??

Plzz help me .

Thanks in advance...

Not everything in life has a ready-built simulator. If you've searched via google, then chances are that it
doesn't exist.
Sometimes you need to decide which _aspect_ of a device or system you wish to simulate, and program it yourself.
I'm surprised that people think otherwise.
The simulation could be as simple as an Excel workbook, or a Matlab function..

Here is an example:
Let's say I wish to simulate a small transmitter module that is going to be connected to a piece of logic. I may decide that all I need
to simulate the transmitter module is a 10k resistor, and that will similate the input to my transmitter module quite well.
If I want to see what data is being transmitted, I would stick a virtual oscilloscope or a virtual logic probe across the 10k resistor.
Quite simple..

HI , sorry but the synchronising problems that i had faced due to the resistor mismatch ... was very problematic .

I didnt knew it that it does no thava simulator .

I will be trying urs now .

Thanks for ur advice .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back