Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which PCB tool is better for my needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wich PCB Tool is better?

Hello dimitri;
I think that "Protel 99 se4" is also a good choice for designing PCBs. Bye.

There is no good and exact solution to this question, depending on rise time, complixity, ...

But I perefer Allegro, in connection with OrCAD

i use candence14.2 to design,it is powerfull pcb tool.but it is too complex.for above 6 layout ,i suggest with candence to design.

I used cadence for sometime . its powerful yeah, but it was a bit complex and learning curve was very steep. then came along Electronic work bench Ultiboard which is not that stable but its intuitive and easy to use. good luck !

i'm useing protel DXP,it's a nice tool,but it's not so simple to learn.

Hi,
I have used Orcad , ProtelDXP and PADS, but for the special case that you had said I think protel is the best choice for you because of very simple steps in Cadance and PADS package you must build up most part of the library by your self but Protel has a very complete library.
Have Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back