Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which one low cost and best EDA tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvmanikandan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb eda best

Any one says which one is the best pcb design software in low cost & user friendly.

i am new in pcb design currently i used zuken cadstar.how much cost to buy a best EDA tool.

thanks..

eda tool cost

eagle is the best for beginners because you can download library files directly from cadsoft website

pads eda prices

PAds is arround 3 lakhs,Altium 5L and Allegro is arroound 4-8L. All tools have its own Positive and negatives.

I you go for low cost and best design purchase PADS.

cheers
chakravarthy

eda tool costs

Thanks
sri lakshmi & chakravarthy80pcb,

i was try in eagle 5.6.0 version.....But its very difficult to use. Pads design its ok......If u d't mine kindly send the link for down loading pads software.because i was lot of time try to download the software.....

thanks for all.....

how much does pads eda cost?

you are talking about pads software but you will be getting only libraries and to edit the pads you can custom them.just go through this tutorial to make a custom component.

best eda board software

try altium presently they are running a promotion by giving almost under three lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back