Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which mobile supports AT COMMANDS ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronydc

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
siemens me45 at commands

DEAR FRIENDS,

can any one tel me.. which mobile supports AT COMMANDS ..?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

RONY.

+me45 at commands pdf

All mobiles, that expose a serial interface, can be expected to support some AT commands. The interesting question is, what type of AT command, e.g. SMS in PDU mode, SMS in text mode, circuits switched data calls, GPRS data connections, TCP/IP sockets? You may want to ask more specific and possibly mention specific mobiles.

I have an Siemens ME45, it supports e.g. PDU SMS, data calls and GPRS and some Siemens specific network monitoring commands.

at command gsm 7.07 nokia

seimnes C25 , M35 , S55 etc

which mobile supports at commands

friends,

Actually I wanted to bypass the GSM MODEM for using with the microcontroller to RECEIVE SMS IN TEXT MODE and interprit it.

so i need a mobile in which same way as in modem, the at commands can be used. so i can use that mobile phone instead of GSM MODEM.

if some one can suggest some NOKIA mobile .. i will appriciate it.

AND THE COMMANDS ARE LIKE --

CMGR
CMGD
CMGF
CMGS
CMGL

Thanks again.. Friends.

- RONY

As defined by the GSM standard, any GSM phone has to support the basic set of AT commands
Not quite right to my opinion. Mobile equipment with a terminal adapter (TA) function has to.

This function is of course only optional for a mobile phone. For the same reason, I think that a mobile phone manufacturer is free to integrate any subset of TS 7.07 with his equipment. You can't expect a certain minimum functionality.

As a another remark, even dedicated modem equipment is not necessarily keeping the GSM standard in all details. I experienced that e.g. Motorola G24 is continuing private syntax differences with some AT commands.

Sony Ericsson T230, T290 supports AT commands and Text & PDU mode

so i need a mobile in which same way as in modem, the at commands can be used. so i can use that mobile phone instead of GSM MODEM.

if some one can suggest some NOKIA mobile .. i will appriciate it.

AND THE COMMANDS ARE LIKE --

CMGR
CMGD
CMGF
CMGS
CMGL

Nokia 6610 accepts all the commands you mentioned as well as some other commands. Also, it supports SMS in text mode.
All you have to do is to find its serial cable.
We did our project with this phone and, it worked perfectly with us.

Good Luck

Hi everyone,

I need a basic handsets that can support the followings by using AT commands:

1. Read SMS
2. Send SMS
3. Delete SMS
4. Accept Call
5. Send DTMF
6. Drop call

I tried some handsets but they did not support all of them. Most of them supported subset of the above mentioned. Please share your knowledge.

regards,
Roshan

Nokia 6610, Nokia 6600, Samsung E730 and, Sony Ericsson Z530. I worked with all these handsets and, they all support the commands you mentioned.

Note: In general, not all commands are supported by all handsets. For instance, few commands were supported by the Z530 those were not by the other three phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.