Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Micro i should use for my project and in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobb

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If i want to design my new project and I'll need to use that micro for long future time ( ie at least 2-3 year) which micro that I should used. My project is about controlling.. some easy robot .. some Led matrix display charactor controll and some fast calculation ie.. robot with ccd eye.. maybe more on internet/network micro project..
I have some khowlage about micro and now I want to select one and I'll try to used it for most of my job.. which one is best for me (also with what compiler) .. between AVR (ATMEGA), MCS51 (AT8252 ) MSP430, PIC18F..
and I also wonder which micro is fastest in real life (not just MIPS)
Thank for all help...
I try to read other same topic in this board but i not quite get it yet. Also in my country hard to find another micro other than this.. Thank you for your suggestion..

Hi tobb

Try have a look at TINI it's build around a fast mcs51 core (DS80C400)
and have a nice Java engine and some standard IO like I2C 1 Wire and CAN but most importante a LAN interface.

Have a look here **broken link removed**

Topper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back