Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which MCLR arrangement is good and recomended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MCLR depends upon Micontroller ur using . SO check the MCLR current input required for that controller.

For PIC16 series, which combination will give protection against unwanted resets...?

The diode between VDD is typical as it keeps your 13V VPP from being pulled to VDD.
Note the 100nf cap is not such a good idea though and that 2K is lower than I'd use. 10K thru 22K are usually fine.
correction.JPG

blueroomelectronics said:
The diode between VDD is typical as it keeps your 13V VPP from being pulled to VDD.
Note the 100nf cap is not such a good idea though and that 2K is lower than I'd use. 10K thru 22K are usually fine.
correction.JPG

Hi,
But most of the ciruit use 100nf, and the diode ,I think it is needed only for programming purpose, not for a finished board.

Status
Not open for further replies.