Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Lab in Asia offers EMC Test for CE Marking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMC Test

Hi

You have many labs conducting such tests. SAMEER is one of them. They have branches in Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and other places also.

Re: EMC Test

Did you find the solution?

EMC Test

I was quoted by TUV(Malaysai Office) for the EN61000-3,EN61000-4,EN61000-5,En61000-6 test, but its too expensive. Around USD3500 without listing.....

Regards

EMC Test

Hi

SAMEER, Kolkata, India has good test facilities and we have conducted some EMI/EMC tests on our equipment also

Who can point me/recommend to which Lab I should go to get the EMC Test for CE Marking ?

There is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory located in Penang, Malaysia: PSDC EMC Laboratory. It is accredited by A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation). You may visit the website for further details: **broken link removed**, or contact them for further enquiries: **broken link removed**.

The laboratory provides both compliance testing for regulatory CE marking, and non-compliance testing for design verifications.

Hope it helps. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some photos for PSDC EMC Laboratory, located in Penang, Malaysia for your reference.

The laboratory's ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation body, A2LA, is a signatory to the International Laboratory Accreditation Corporation (ILAC) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA). Details you may refer to: http://www.cisspr.com/Accreditations.html.

Hope it helps you for your EMC testing purpose. Cheers.

Re: EMC Test

Dear qmriso,
thanks for yr kind sharing.I'll try to contact Mr.Khairul at UTM.

Regards

Hi me_guitarist,

Not sure if you already went to UTM or SIRIM for EMC testing. Would like to know how's your experience to perform EMC testing there? Any comments are much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back