Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is true for ANFIS application in MATLAB? please urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

optech

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anfis matlab

I have to present a presentation about applying ANFIS(with MATLAB) to an application in my class. But I don't know which is true for presentation. I will describe two way and I want to know which is true:

1. way:
I constituted two input and an output (Sugeno). I writed membership functions and rule sets. Finally, I saw Surface and Rules from view menu.

2. way:
I constituted two input and an output (Sugeno). I determined 9 sets value and saved in a file(SETs.dat). From edit-->ANFIS menu, select Training and loaded data from file (SETs.dat). Then, from "Generate FIS" click, I selected "gbellmf" and constant for my application and clicked OK. Then, I clicked "Train Now" and finally I clicked "Test Now" when Training data selected. Thus,I saw output changing that created with ANFIS and I have complated to prepare member functions and rules with ANFIS.

With both way, Rules Sets are same, output values(9 constant value) are very close(in f(u) - output membership function), Surfaces are similar(with 1. way surface is more sharp). But mothods are different. Which way is true for appling ANFIS to an application?

Please urgent help me!
Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back