Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which fbga is suitable for 200Mhz clock, 48 pin, 4000 gates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantis83

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which fbga

Which fbga is suitable for 200Mhz clock rate,48 pin,4000 logic gates,8 kHz digital output frequency,1kbit on-chip ROM/RAM,204 bytes on-chip ROM and 1Mbit on-chip/off chip ROM.
If you know FBGA for this specs or help me to find it(for example which sites are helpful for searching fbga like this),I would be happy.

Re: which fbga

FPGA or FBGA?

which fbga

Field Programmable gate array(FPGA). used for all type of digital work.it analog part is also avaliable in market known as FPAA

you can use Xilinx Spartan 3 for that job...

XC3S200-4VQ100C

you can buy it directly from xilinx web site...

**broken link removed**

Hello :D,
Its FPGA and it stand for Field Programmable gate array. And I agree with OvErFlO, Xilinx Spartan 3 will do the trick.

which fbga

You enter xilinx website and list their FPGA.I think you will find what you need.good luck.

just visit xilinx website & there are so many fpga manafacurer.but for your case you compare datasheets for both xilinx & Altera

which fbga

alternatively look at Altera and Lattice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back