Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which electronic book is a good Reference Book for reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossein8050

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
please introduce to me reference downloadable book of electronic analog design.
I read Electronic Device discrete and integrated by stephen R Fleeman but I think this is an incomplete book and is not a reference.Thank You.

Re: which electronic book is a good Reference Book for readi

This book is like a bible, it's good to start with it ..

Code:
Book Title:"The Art Of Electronics* by Paul Horowitz, Winfield

Book Summary:
This is the thoroughly revised and updated Second Edition of the hugely successful The Art of Electronics. Widely accepted as the single, authoritative text and reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital, this book has sold over 120,000 copies, and has been translated into eight languages. This book revolutionized the teaching of electronics by emphasizing the methods actually used by circuit designers--a combination of some basic laws, rules of thumb, and a large bag of tricks. The result is a largely nonmathematical treatment that encourages circuit intuition, brain storming, and simplified calculations of circuit values and performance. This completely new edition responds to the breakneck pace of change in electronics with totally rewritten chapters on microcomputers
 and microprocessors, substantially revised chapters on digital electronics, on op-amps and precision design, and on construction techniques. Every table has been revised, and many new ones have been added. The new Art of Electronics retains the feeling of informality and easy access that made the first edition so successful and popular.

Download Link:
[I]**broken link removed**[/I]

Rgds,
IanP
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.