Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which controller is good for making a USB interface to a camera and serial to PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veiledcavalier

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i would like to ask : which one of controllers is good to make a USB interface to a camera and serial interface to the PC on the same controller.

i am aiming to make image processing

which one

It is to u, but i think the AVR controllers are the best for any embedded system, u can use ATmega32, ATmega8515 or any other avr family controllers, the utility is found for free on www.atmel.com

Re: which one

Please make sure that the usb interface selected can work as an usb host, if you want to connect it to the camera.

Most usb interfaces is client only.

TOK ;)

tthanks a lot for all,

for a reply to jepeto; i make this as an embedded image processing system which could be used as a stand alone without pc interface but the pc interface is optional interface to give orders to the embedded sys.

to eehero do you tried omage processingwith AVR?

gorgeon plz illustrate more.

thanks alot

which one

Hi veiledcavalier, sorry for this late response but for omage processingwith AVR i did not try it until now
i will try it when the time and funds are avaliable for me
i hope u have do and solve ur problem

AT90usbxxx series , check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back