Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which company focus on TI chip in embedded industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany Snow

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hope find a company focus on TI chip and can be best in embedded industry. At least their products in best or earliest than others in China.
Maybe you can tell me the ranking. Thank you in advance.

Ti has many flavours of ships used for various application that, it would be difficult to tell who uses which facility of TI product. it depends on the company and the project they execute and the quantity of usage of the TI chip.

I mean some famout company that focus on TI chips or their products is best for using in China. Like Embest, yeah, oh, right, how about Embest? Have you ever used their products with ARM chips? Or other company?

there are so many companies in embedded industry in China. For me, some better shall be Embest, EMA, and so on. I always hear my friend from labs that they like the boards from Embest. Maybe some reasons are that they have different boards,like some for industry control, some can for students to learn, of some can be used for project. I think the most important thing is the quality and service. Well, maybe you can try it. Hope can help you.

Well, I searched the Embest webs, it looks good. The upcoming product SBC8100 plus seems good, and it is based on TI DM3730. So can you make an evaluation for me? How about the SBC8100 based on TI DM3530?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back