Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which company do you work? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this will help people to recognize your company. or maybe someone want to work along with you..
:p

lockman, my company is an R&D base company.. we design analyzer for newest hardware..such as Analyzer for DDR3, USB3.0, SAS SATA and many more. venture with Lecroy in USA.
so most of us here are Hardware Engineer and software Engineer. im not sure whether there is any vacant or not but you can try to send your resume to the company.

hi mohdfekri, nice to meet you!

hi zel..nice to meet you two..zel, we are at the same field, i am doing electrical validation and signal integrity for DDR3, SATA , amvc, silicon thermal..maybe we could share some info..

to fekri: hi..nice to meet u fekri..yeah..sure.we can share our knowledge here..
to lockman: im not sure..

to lockman: but i think we might use PCB designer..coz all PCB site always from US. im sure they want local.yes..i think u can send your resume, lockman..yeah!! i was working in MIMOS. and have a friend work as PCB designer..maybe you can try there

zel..actually im at SHRDC (shah alam)..i have 1 year training here for PCB Designer..i will finish this ogos..but on this april, i will have On Job Training.. later i will send the resume at your company.

lokman: .. i was there also doing Analog Ic Design on 2009.. 9months training at SHRDC, 6 months OJT, but unfortunately there never find you company to do OJT, better u find on ur own, for ur future,..
in KL IC design market not much opportunity offer, better come to penang,, a lot of job a round here..

lockman: u can find the addres in our website: hexosys.com
mohdfekri: yes..i agree with you. its to difficult to find company doing IC design or FPGA design around KL but not in Penang..

mohdfekri: is that true? so i need to find the company my own?
zel: tanx for info.. what is the salary for PCB Designer..

hi lockman, one of my friends is looking for 100 engineer for his company. the company is ZTE..so if you are interested, then i can help you to pass your resume to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back