Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which book about placing and routing or layout design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormwolf

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am learn astro , i just read manual of astro,i want to learn the idea of backend not just backend tools, can you intro a book to me, thanks.

As such i have not come across any books specific for PLACE and ROUte , but in my opinion the Vendor Tool userr guides should be a good source for learing .

art of the layout
is a good select

Is this book avaibel on this forum or does any body has it ??
thanks

There r lots of books on algorithm development for backend desighn... There r a couple of books from Knowler Publishers which are really good.. The best one is written by Naveed Shervani.. I dont exactly remember the name of that book. But if my memory is right, the title is Algorithm Development for ..... I am sorry I cant exactly remember that. That book has been uploaded by someone in this site...

visualart said:
art of the layout
is a good select

Art of the layout? I have only heard the book named as "Art of analog layout"...

hi
as such no book is totally dedicated to place and route.but you can get a good knowledge from ASIC Book by Smith and for algorithms and all you can refer Sherwani and Gerez they are really good book for Physical layout algorithms and they will give you a good idea about these topic.
good luck

if u want to learn more about the design flow .ASIC'S BY SEBASTEIN SMITH IS A GOOD BOOK.ALSO U CAN TRY ASIC DESIGN WITH SYNOPSYS BY HIMANSHU BHATNAGAR .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back