Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which book about analog integrated circuits should I read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskuraha

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which is better?

I have read books microelectronic circuits sedra, ken martins analog integrated circuit design and now i am going to start read next book. So which is better and it is good if text is easy to read: options analysis and design of analog integrated circuits gray or razavis design of analog cmos intgrated circuits. I think those books are very same kind of....

Re: which is better?

I think you could read Razavi first, since it would give you all information u need for MOS design nicely. Although if you want to be thorough in MOS and BJT design both, you can read Gray and MEyer then. The thing is reading Razavi and then Gray and Meyer makes sense and would really be beneficial, although doing the opposite would not make much sense.

i second the view presented by aryajur
its the best approack to go with these books on hand

-Nauman

Razavi is better to read i think..also its well go with sedra and smith..

Razavi will be good book to continue with...........

Well... leme tell u m6y experience.

I used to study sedra. It really well suited me. Then I went on to Gray. I got stuck!

Gray's book is a precious book but assumes u have a good understanding of Semiconductor physics specifically in the opening chapters.

Now I hear that Razavi does not assume u to have such backgraound knowledge.

sedra smith is a gud book u can get a lot knowledge from it .

Status
Not open for further replies.