Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whether.... Keil ULINK2 and HJTAG is used for AVR(ATZB-24-A2) programming!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arul_chennai

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am going to use ATZB-24-A2 for my project.I want to know the programmer and IDE for this chip......anyone can help me....I have ULINK2 and HJTAG...can i use above for programming the chip......pls give suggestion for me....

Thanks.....

who do you think can better answer your question: some complete strangers or those who designed your ulink2/jtag?

Just googled HTAG "

"H-JTAG is an ARM debugging and programming toolkit "

And for Keil I did not need to google because I know that tool rather well.
There are MANY different programmers for ARM. AVR or AVR32 are NOT ARM based. That means, you can not use ULinkx or HJTAG for the AVR. Going with AVR means for most users going with the Atmel software. Whether that is a benefit or a problem that is up to your judgment.

It's probably not the answer you were hoping for but I hope the facts help you nevertheless.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.