Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
1. What is your educational background?
2. What programming languages do you know? (Also your level).
3. What computer you will be using? (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..).
4. What do you know about analog electronics?
5. What do you know about digital electronics?
6. Why do you want to enter microcontroller world? (Hobby, work, ...)
7. How much time can you dedicate per week?
8. Are you looking for immediate results and productivity?
I don't know but if you can speak french look for that link https://www.abcelectronique.com/acquier/PIC.html
or the guide of bigonoff you can download it from **broken link removed**
there's only 35 commandes for that microcontrolor.