Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to get test bench with VHDL for SDH chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsniper

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sdh testbench

where to get test bench with VHDL for SDH chip?

i want oc-192's testbench too,

is there any tool that can generate a full frame ?

Syn0psys S/o/n/e/t S/D/H w/o/r/k/b/e/n/c/h is exactly what you're looking for.

You, the wise , plz tell me how to get it?

Write or buy it !

YOu can buy the relative product from sy*opsys or C*dence, they both offer good system level simulation tools. But they are expensive.:)<
Or you can write it by your own. To do this, yOu must have good knowledge of ITU-T standards . I wrote one in verilog and it worked well in our chip development .
If you are doing a SDH chip design. Writing such testbench is quite good for your design. In fact, you can see it as a critical part of your design.Nerver see it as a unrelative job.

Agree! Understand the ITU standards and write simple testbench using verilog or C.

could you share this testbech? Plz!!!

The other solution is to use the eVC ( virtual component) from specman elite . However you shold acustom to e-language 1st .

Hi Nobody,
Have you used eVCs from Verisity? are they easy to use?
Where to evaluate them?

eman

Sorry. I'm new in the e-language . I attend one seminar last month .
They introduce some eVC for us . As i know there are a lot of network/telcom eVC , you may ask others for more information .

Where can download the eVC of verisity?
Is there demo version of eVC such as ethernet SDH,or SONET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back