Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find these connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

llnitoll

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[SOLVED] Where to find these connectors?

Hi, I'm a newbie and I hope this is the right place for this question.

I try to find connectors like this: ZRS-139 4CARMEDIA - Conector | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
and the "female" (or as they are called): ZRS-AS-30A 4CARMEDIA - Adaptador | Transfer Multisort Elektronik

Obviously these are in the shop of the links.

But I still need these one's that I didn't find:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

And their respective females, better if they are together:

**broken link removed**

Where can I find? have them some sort of name? thanks

Last edited:

It's hard to track down any specific connector.

It's the kind of thing where there's immense variety among brands. Different dimensions. Different ways for clips to attach. Different ways for contacts to be arranged. Round contacts vs. flat. Etc.

Specs change over the years.

Only a few types have become used so much that stores generally carry them.

About the best chance you have is to take a connector (or picture) in to a dealer of the brand of car (or equipment). However even if they carry it, they'll probably charge you several dollars for just one.

Yes are hard to find, the only that I found as you can see is not expensive. This connectors have been used in some aplications but not in to many.
I thought that it could have a name. I will continue searching.

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

Ok, now I know the name. Its a typical OBD1 harness, so it's more usual than I thought, and I'm shure it can be finded. I'm searching the connectors because buy a builded harness for my car it's like 100$ - 200$, and made it my self will cost me like 20$. But if i find a cheap one it's ok.

So in conclusion what i'm trying to do is a ECU Harness: "Straight Through OBD1 Harness" or "Jumper Harness OBD1 to OBD1". Like this **broken link removed**

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

I found this, but a more expensive than TME... ( even more considering that TME ones, come with some pins and wires )

OBD1 ECU Plug A
OBD1 ECU Plug B
OBD1 ECU Plug D

Last edited:

Now I see OBD1 is widely used in vehicle scanner hookups.

There's an auto parts mail order place called JC Whitney. They may have what you're looking for.

Possibly Ebay as well. It's become more of a merchant outlet than an auction website.

ALso check Amazon.com.

I don't see that in JC Whitney or amazon, and in ebay all are complete harnesses for +100$.
The point is that this OBD1 connectors are not for scann or do a diagnostic, thats easy to find. This are from the ECU, so it's harder to find.

Solved, I will buy that conectors and I found a used housing

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.