Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find a large LED dot matrix board

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheads

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been searching for a LED boardfor several months now, without success. I appologize if this is not the right category.
What I need is an LED board that will display rows and columns similar to that in Microsoft Excel. I need it to have around 30 rows that are about 1 1/2" high each and seven or eight columns of different widths. I also need to be able to input data from a PC (preferably into an Excel spreadsheet) and display the data on the board. I work for a car dealership, and we want to use this as our sales log to display each sale throughout the day. I do not need motion or anything fancy, just to be able to add rows of data for each vehicle we well for that day. I never thought I would have such a hard time finding something that seems so primitive, but every sign company I speak with is trying to sell me a very expensive full color LED sign, when I only need a simple grid on am LED board with letters that are similar to that of a scoreboard. Any information on where to find such a board is greatly appreciated. An ideal overall size of the board would be about the size of a 50" or 60" television. MY second option, if I can't find what I am looking for, is to just buy a 50" or 60" television and use it as the monitor to display our Excel spreadsheet. But, I think the dot matrix style board would be more practical and last longer.

Again, thank you in advance for any information you may have to point me in the right direction.
PHP:

From which part of globe you are..?
It is easily available in Indian market. with lot of option like sending massage through mobile SMS and serial interface from your PC.

Regards
Praveen

Sorry, I am in Dallas, Texas US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back