Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy laptop motherboard spare ICs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalimuthu

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'M A LAPTOP SERVICE TECHNICIAN.ANY ONE CAN HELP ME WHERE I GET LAPTOP MOTHERBOARD IC SPARES.CHEAP :-:)wink:USED OR SPOILED LAPTOPS ALSO.

Laptop mother board IC's are not available as **broken link removed**. They are either Application Specific Integrated Circuits(ASIC) or Application Specific Standard Product(ASSP). An application specific standard product (ASSP) is an integrated circuit that implements a specific function that appeals to a wide market. ASSPs are available as off-the-shelf components. ASSPs are used in all industries, from automotive to communications etc. So most of laptop IC's falls in ASSP category. So the only option available for you is to use IC's from old laptops.

You can usually buy motherboards, batteries and other proprietary things for your laptop on ebay; just make sure you are ordering exactly what you need, the seller has a good rating, and he promises the items to be in good working condition.

Shipping to India does take a few weeks, though.

Regards,

Anand

Status
Not open for further replies.