Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy Altera and Xilinx FPGA chips in small amounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where to buy FPGA chips

irum4 said:
swgchlry said:
any one knows the price?
h**p://www.plis.ru/pic/zip/chip.xls

This document has no prices - just names of IC and contact phones.

Ace-X said:
irum4 said:
swgchlry said:
any one knows the price?
h**p://www.plis.ru/pic/zip/chip.xls

This document has no prices - just names of IC and contact phones.

This is Microsoft Excel file
For a choice of the interesting unit press on "+" at the left

irum4 said:

Are you joking with us? This file has NO prices at all! Pressing on "+" shows list of IC from selected group, but not prices. Also, it has statement in red color, which I would translate as "Call us by following phones for IC prices". I would really appreciate if you could make screenshot of the part of this file with prices and explain me how did you get it. Thanks!

This guy seems to be selling Cyclone chips to private people in Europe...though doesn't seem to be anything on stock....

**broken link removed**

Where to buy FPGA chips

you can buy FPGA chip in :
xilinx : xilinx.com; digikey.com; avnet.com. verymuch distributor of xilinx(ex : nuhorizons; ....)
altera : arrow.com...........................

If you use CPLD, MAXII of Altera is cheepest

Ace-X said:
irum4 said:

Are you joking with us? This file has NO prices at all! Pressing on "+" shows list of IC from selected group, but not prices. Also, it has statement in red color, which I would translate as "Call us by following phones for IC prices". I would really appreciate if you could make screenshot of the part of this file with prices and explain me how did you get it. Thanks!

I am sorry.
I always download from this site the price-list.
Therefore offering this reference I was confident, that there have changed nothing.
I send the previous price-list

Hi irum4,
great for a first orientation. What is the currency? I guess $? Do you have something similar for other chip vendors?
Best regards, ep20k.

ep20k said:
Hi irum4,
great for a first orientation. What is the currency? I guess $? Do you have something similar for other chip vendors?
Best regards, ep20k.

$ first column 1-24 Pieces, second column 24-99 Pieces
some Comparison chips (russian)
http://www.altera.ru/cgi-bin/go?68
http://www.altera.ru/cgi-bin/go?66
Price for Altera in Russia
**broken link removed**
Price for Actel in Russia
**broken link removed**

magicsound said:
Try

www.mercuryintonline.com

Price on website and much lower than Franchise Distributors (Arrow, Avnet, Digi-key ect).

What I can see on this site is just very old and obsolete Xilinx chips. This company is useful only for those who needs old parts to keep production of old developments. For new development nobody will buy old Spartan-10 for 30$.

Hi again,
Xilinx is selling their Spartan3 FPGAs here : **broken link removed** . They have announced it today. The prices are as they are, but I belive they are lower than elsewhere.
Regards, yego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back