Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where I can find the ne5514 opamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neazoi

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ne5514 opamp needed

hello I need 2 to 4 pieces of ne5514 quad opamp.
I have found them on ebay very expensive.
Is there any other electronics site I could try or does anyone have them available for selling?

ne5514 opamp needed

Most likely many other OP types can be used instead, but there's no general replacement. You have to analyze the application requirements.

Re: ne5514 opamp needed

yes this is just for an active audio filter, but It is of low noise and quad amplifiers in one chip. Do you know of any other quad amp chip of low noise that can be used?

ne5514 opamp needed

I see, that the NE5514 noise parameters are only loosely specified. Another important parameter is required input impedance and the noise voltage to noise current ratio respectivly noise matching. An excellent low noise OP is OPA4227 for lower source impedances (<10k) and OPA4277 for medium impedances (>20k). For high impedances, JFET amplifiers (starting with good old TL074) are superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back