Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where I can find at89c51 device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

byazit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Searching at89c51

hello everyone,

i am searching at89c51. can any one tell me whr will i found it? One of my friend told me that i will find it in telephone set.

byazit

Re: Searching at89c51

hello, try using 89s51 or 89s52 it is equivalent and better than 89c51 more over 89c51 is no more in production. you can easily design a programmer for the same.

regards
kj

Searching at89c51

Hai

at89s51 and at89s52 both are exact replacement for at89c51. Also the you dont need to modify the code, the same hex file will work.

Nandhu

i need to know, whr i will get it, i mean in which device...? because i don't find it any shop.

hello, please contact any of the member from your country and send him a PM he may help you.
i saw tahmid from your country

go through this link and send him a message.

regards
kj

byazit said:
hello everyone, i am searching at89c51. can any one tell me whr will i found it? One of my friend told me that i will find it in telephone set. byazit
It is a very popular and old Microcontroller from Atmel which is usually found with most of the component vendors. The one found in Coin phones will be programmed with a firmware. If you are looking one to replace it in a phone, you need a firmware to burn in to.

For a list of component vendors, see this link

Cheers

byazit said:
i need to know, whr i will get it, i mean in which device...? because i don't find it any shop.

Hi,

you may try https://www.ebay.com/ also, use search facility to find your needs (ex search "Atmel 8051")

regards
bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back