Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where i can buy RFID chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrar Naji

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone
can anyone help me to buy the RFID chip (Alien Higgs 4 ) online ? cuz i can not find any website that can provide me with the chip.
thanks

RajivConfident ,
am buying this chip for my project , am designing RFID tag antenna and i have chosen Alien higgs 4 and mu center frequency is 915 Mhz . i did not find the chip only in in this website
www.atlasrfidstore.com/

thanks

Thnaks Deexith Hasan
but the websites do not sale the chip , usually they sale the RFID tag or reader . for me i need just the chip

Alien itself sells Higgs-4 in two package-types: flip-chip and SOT. The former is more compact, however it requires ACP for bonding. The latter is more friendly for prototyping since it can be soldered. You can contact the Alien sales to buy the chips. But note that there is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) requirement for such purchases, usually on order of thousands at least. You may need to contact some local RFID distributor for chips of a small amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back