Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where do I find the Insight Handspring Xilinx dev board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardX

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to duplicate the Automotive scan tool that was submitted to the Xilinx contest few years ago. But I can't find the board that they used. Is is easy to make the interface to the handspring port myself??

"The Springboard development platform for Visor handhelds, provided to finalists by Insight Electronics, is based on Xilinx CoolRunner CPLDs that enable ultra low power designs. Handheld computers specialize in personal information management and are used by a growing number of consumers. With the advent of the Springboard expansion slot, a multitude of additional applications can be developed to run on Handspring Visors. With the development kit manufacturers now have the option of developing new market applications for integration with Visors. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back