Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I get stm32 discovery board in India(Mumbai in particular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudr_p

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
where can I purchase arm cortex (any one m0/m0+/m3..) development in Mumbai(or India)? which could be directly connected to usb something like stm32 discovery boards?

Do distributor like arrow or av-net give individual boards or components to a individual?

actually i am in a hurry so cannot go on farnell etc

This board is not discovery board

**broken link removed**

but it is available for a much cheaper price from Banggood.com with free shipping.

If you have a Credit Card then you can buy STM32 Discovery board directly from myST.com or you can buy from mouser.in
mouser.in will charge 40 USD shipping charges and they will get the product from mouser USA and deliver it to you through FeDEx.

thanks ud23 and milan rajik for your suggestions.
I did find the ebay product before but it wasn't the official board but I think I cannot buy the official board anyway.
Banggood.com is nice not many products in this area but I like the free delivery service.

I found this site : http://shop.ngxtechnologies.com/
seems good to mean. What do you guys think?

How about boards from researchdesignlab.com ?

Thanks Milan Rajik for your suggestion...
Both of the site seems to be same board but the nxgtech..... , I think is supported by NXP.
**broken link removed**
This manual is on nxp site and the board is NGX tech board.

And any idea where I can get the JN5168 module directly in India(rather than shipping it out)?

Status
Not open for further replies.