Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get a TD1509 or its replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbservice.org.uk

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all I am looking for this subject and if you have some one scheme for picture frame I need

TD1509

I don't understand your question, but on the off-chance this is the answer - here is the data sheet for the TD1509:

radio-hobby.org/uploads/datasheets/td/td1509.pdf

Keith.

Re: TD1509

Sorry for my English and thanks for your kind but I have datasheet I need buying this part. I was trying in china but he wanted send me 20 pieces :) or some replacement

TD1509

Assuming that is the correct part, you could contact Techcode and ask where you might get one in the UK. Ask nicely and they might post you a "sample".

Keith.

TD1509

maybe thes helps:
w*w.111ic.com/icdz/TD1509.html
w*w.iccpp.com/IC/TD1509.shtml
K.

TD1509

i meant to show the link to their website:

**broken link removed**

Keith.

TD1509

Under my search for TD1509; i found a forum wher sombody told taht he called & emailed moretimes the techcode & received noting as answer:-(...
If their are "so nice", maybe is better to forget for some new development...
K.

No problem mate we will see :) thanks for your kind

Added after 2 minutes:

also look here that can by replacement but it has other legs :)

TD1509

Hi fun,
The pinout difference isnt much & for a price of ca. 3-4$ its to redesign/change layout: real not (so) a problem as a problematics component (& maybe more expensive too) to handle & buy...
K.

Yes probably I will thinking about it :) I am going to find some where this component

TD1509

Yes, in my opinion its a rentable job:), check it here pls, you has a lot of sources not so as by TDxxx:
https://octopart.com
K.

TD1509

And what do you need maximum?
Her can you search & calculate parameters & prices as versions too:): w*w.national.com/analog/power/simple_switcher
These web side is real good to use...
K.

TD1509

Hallo,
LM22670 (3A9 &22680 (2A) for 4.5--42V Outs are, as DIP/PSOIC8 & TO263-7pin, similar architecture but other pinout!
I think the LM3102(2.5A) & 3103 (0.75A) are even good alternative types, but (as usual); pinout differencies...
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back