Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can i find this or buy this.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamshi999

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi... i am a research student. i am doing my project in radars. could please help me find this antenna ... parabolic dish ( 61 cm, 4 degree beamwidth and 9 GHz, X-band radar).. thanks in advance.

Any cheap Satellite TV dish antenna (same dimensions) will do the job.

Hello Vamshi999..
i am also doing research on radar design. It will be great if you provide me a block diagram of the system. thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Hello Vamshi999..
i am also doing research on radar design. It will be great if you provide me a block diagram of the system. thanks in advance

srry i am not working on radar design .. i am working on marine radar .. we are thinking of replacing the slotted open array antenna with a parabolic dish antenna.. we are trying to find a x-band 61cm diameter dish .. but its very tough to find them.. i am only able to find Ku-band dishes..

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Any cheap Satellite TV dish antenna (same dimensions) will do the job.

i am not able to find a x band parabolic antenna..

Are you working on FMCW radar (marine) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back