Status
Not open for further replies.

vamshi999

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi... i am a research student. i am doing my project in radars. could please help me find this antenna ... parabolic dish ( 61 cm, 4 degree beamwidth and 9 GHz, X-band radar).. thanks in advance.

Any cheap Satellite TV dish antenna (same dimensions) will do the job.

Hello Vamshi999..
i am also doing research on radar design. It will be great if you provide me a block diagram of the system. thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Hello Vamshi999..
i am also doing research on radar design. It will be great if you provide me a block diagram of the system. thanks in advance

srry i am not working on radar design .. i am working on marine radar .. we are thinking of replacing the slotted open array antenna with a parabolic dish antenna.. we are trying to find a x-band 61cm diameter dish .. but its very tough to find them.. i am only able to find Ku-band dishes..

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Any cheap Satellite TV dish antenna (same dimensions) will do the job.

i am not able to find a x band parabolic antenna..

Are you working on FMCW radar (marine) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…