Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I find the audio amp circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronDu

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Who can tell me where can find the audio amp circuit ( use 2k ~ 20k HZ) ?

Hi,

You should be more specific on your needs.

If you make a google.com search with the words: audio amplifier circuit , then you will find more than 100000 URLs dealing with your request. Good luck!

rgds, unkarc

This is audio band so you can use any audio amp, simpliest is TDA200x series. There are lot of integrated audio amps, but you don't define all parametars so I can't recommend you any specific circuit. If you want some circuit which is with no integrated amps pm to me and I send you schematics.

Regards!

This is audio band so you can use any audio amp, simpliest is TDA200x series. There are lot of integrated audio amps, but you don't define all parametars so I can't recommend you any specific circuit. If you want some circuit which is with no integrated amps pm to me and I send you schematics.

Regards!

Hello:

If you're not looking for anything TOO sophisticated, the chip amps available from National Semiconductor and ST Microelectronics are a safe bet. They usually have app notes to go with them that'd help you get to something functional in short order. Some are even parallelable, (National has an app note on this) for increasing power output.

Regards,
haz1

you can use lm386, form national, it's a low power amplifier, but i't's very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back