Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find Specman-Elite materials???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukyo

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
specman elite tutorial

Hi...Guys:
Where can I find Specman-Elite education materials, It is hard to leran by myself!

And By the way, Who can do me a favor to give me a cr@cked license!

thanks in advance!

specman ppt

Did you check out their homepage: **broken link removed**

They should have some documents online. I have the pdf user's manuals. I will send it to your email address when I get back to my office.

Not aware of any cr*ck so far.

Specman is a powerful tool, but the license is way too expensive.

license specman

On 2002-03-02 09:44, yangjianzhong wrote:
Hi...Guys:
Where can I find Specman-Elite education materials, It is hard to leran by myself!

thanks in advance!

I have some specman-elite tutorials, including tutorial ppt. I will send to your
email account.

Specman-elit is a powerful tool to write
testbench.Its 'e' language combines c++,verilog,vhdl features. It speeds up my verification process ans saves a lot of my time.

But, I have no cr@ck licence. I work under the unix platform. Anybody has specman PC
version and cr@ck file?

thanks a lot!

specman licence

Where can I download software?

Does anyone have a license for spe*man El*te

old_cat said:
On 2002-03-02 09:44, yangjianzhong wrote:
Hi...Guys:

thanks in advance!

I have some specman-elite tutorials, including tutorial ppt. I will send to your
email account.

Specman-elit is a powerful tool to write
testbench.Its 'e' language combines c++,verilog,vhdl features. It speeds up my verification process ans saves a lot of my time.

But, I have no cr@ck licence. I work under the unix platform. Anybody has specman PC
version and cr@ck file?

thanks a lot!

Hi, if your tutorial ppt is not avaiable from installed directory, can you upload it here, i think many people will be thankful!!

besides, Specman is a powerful tool, and do you ever try VERA?? i hear somebody tell me that VERA is more easy to learn.

aramis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back