Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find SD card model (C will be better)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesyang1209

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear group,
Anyone know where can I find a SD card model.
Written in C will be better, verilog is OK too.

Hi ,

U can get the MMC flash model through the link below. I guess it will be encrypted , can be used as black box .

**broken link removed**

chandhramohan said:
Hi ,

U can get the MMC flash model through the link below. I guess it will be encrypted , can be used as black box .

h**p://www.samsung.com/Products/Semiconductor/Flash/TechnicalInfo/SimulationModels.htm

It is encrypted. No pass no read

You can get it from Denali (need money, however). I think you/your company have to be a member of SD association before they would give you the actual model.

samsung has free flash model download, and you can add something to form a sd card,we do so

jjww110 said:
samsung has free flash model download, and you can add something to form a sd card,we do so

Hi,
Would you mind to tell us what kind of modification you made? Is there any related documentation? Or, would you share your model with us?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back