Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find model for ca3028a comaptible with Multisim8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rshaalan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ca3028a

dear all,

can anuyone tell me where can i find a model for ca3028a to use it on multisim8 or orcad.

please be fast,it is so important
thanks for ur help

Re: ca3028a

Hi,

Maybe you have better luck if you actually build the inside circuit of the CA3028 in you circuit simulator? Because it includes only 3 transistors and 3 resistors, that is all. What is more, two of the transistors are differential amplifiers and the third one is their current source in their common emitter. See page 1 of this link for the inside circuit schematics of the IC:
**broken link removed**

Maybe another transistor array which include at least two 'identical' transistors could be found more easily in a circuit model form and you could use it as the differential pair section of the inner circuit.

rgds
unkarc

Status
Not open for further replies.