Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find a Library for these devices? For Proteus ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebhoi01

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

anyone knows where can i download library for TWS 434a - transmitter module and RWS - 434a receiver module? I really need this so i can simulate my design in ISIS,

Looking forward for your help guys, thanks.

Best Regards

Abbey

Hello Guys,

anyone knows where can i download library for TWS 434a - transmitter module and RWS - 434a receiver module? I really need this so i can simulate my design in ISIS,

Looking forward for your help guys, thanks.

Best Regards

Abbey

Maybe the project shown on this page can help you: **broken link removed**, it seems like there's no specific library for Proteus, but in the project those components are defined as a subcircuit and, in any case, they seem to work fine on simulation.

Good luck.

myru gave a good link. download the attachment. open the design in proteus and save the component you need to the library.

Attachments

• proteus.rar
    35.5 KB · Views: 207
how to save the components that we need to the library

PLZ I need that components in my project ( finally year ).

Make Device is disabled. So you have to make a copy of the proteus file with the rf tx and rx and delete the components you don't need. Retain the rf tx and rx and antenna, add new components and draw the circuit. Hope it simulates.

Reactions: choura

choura

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks internetuser2k12. I did it as you said .it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back