Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I by old Motorola ICs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cipo

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help Me!!!!!

Hi!

Where can I by old Motorola IC's (MC3362 , MC3363, MC145170)?

Cipo

Re: Help Me!!!!!

Tip 1: Use google or any other search engine. Often re-sellers /electronic shops have listed their inventory of components on some page linked to from their homepage. Then you can contact them and buy.

Tip 2: There are many companies around that buy components that are left over from manufacturing. This means for example that if a company ends the production of some equipment they may sell the brand new components that they have left over to such company. This also includes obsolete components. Then some other company that perhaps need some spare parts for some old equipment can buy these hard to find obsolete components from that company. But so can you! You can search for "obsolete components" by your favourite search engine and I am sure you will be able to find such a company that I am thinking of.

cipo said:
Hi!

Where can I by old Motorola IC's (MC3362 , MC3363, MC145170)?

Cipo

Hi,

I can help with MC145170 in SO case, if you need no more than 5pcs.
I can't sell you this device, but I can make present to you :)

PM me.

My best regards,

STO

Digikey has Mc145170 and other motorola part in stock

Digikey has Mc145170 and other motorola part in stock

go to : www.digikey.com

also try mouser electronics

bye

bobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search