Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy this lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzakpo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. I'm trying to replicate this module but at a lower cost: **broken link removed**

The problem is that I don't know where to buy these kind of lenses. The one in the module is a 5.6mm Collimator lens with IR Cutoff filter. Probably I wont use exactly the same model because I have a different application but if you could point me to a lens with lends holder for PCB manufacturer I would be very grateful. Basically I need a lens (with IR filter) + lens holder for PCB. The exact model is yet to be determined but first I have to see what is available to buy and for that I need to know who make these small lenses.

Thank you in advance.
Gonzalo.

I doubt, that you'll find a lens with IR cutoff filter (most likely an custom made interference filter coating) as a standard part from any distributor. I don't see that theer would be any standard application needing this function, except for colour sensors. The same applies to the plastic case. The most promising idea would be to ask TAOS if you can get individual parts for an attractive prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back