Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy FT232BM USB UART IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ft232bm price

I would like to know where I can buy this FTDI FT232BM USB IC's as a private person within the European Union: **broken link removed**
I know this Swedish reseller: https://www.lawicel.com but I would like to know if there is any other options, since this one is quite expensive.
I'm considering to buy here: https://www.dontronics.com/cat_hard_ftdi.html but I prefer to buy from within EU to avoid extra taxes.

Thanks in advance - ME

buy ft232bm

@Me,

If you only make experiment you can request samples from ftdi.They can send samples.If not, try to contact with them via e-mail.They will suggest a sutable dealer to you.

Analyzer.

ft232 price

Check out www.ftdichip.com for schematics, dataheets and samples.

You can buy through the suppliers listed under support on the FTDI website - I've bought in low volume from www.alphamicro.net in the UK before.

usb uart ic

What is the price of FT232BM or FT245BM at alphamicro?

ft232bm buy

Last time I bought any would have been Oct/Nov last year, just as the BM varient came out. I think in low volume (I bought 5) at £4.30 each but they are definately about £5 in low volumes.

If you can still get hold of them it may be worth getting the AM varient, the differences are only really the number of external components you need, and if you have the extra components in stock you should be able to save some money...

ft232bm sample

The BM has less external components because they integrated part of the reset circuit into the BM, we had awful trouble getting the reset to work correctly on the AM chips, with the BM chips I've not had a single problem...

...yeah, I think that they are approximately £5 from alpha...

A

sample ft232

Ask a sample, they send them you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back