Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy CA2832C (or find adequate substitute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighty

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ca2832c where to buy

I need CA2832C for one of the wideband RF amlifiers I am making. It seems that CA2832C line is discontinued so I have to find a source to buy one or two of them.

I've found out that MHW1345 is pin compatible and would serve as a good substitute but it seems that it can go only as low as 10MHz (CA2832C can go as low as 2MHz) and since I'm building 20W 1.5-20MHz wideband RF amplifier I would need input amp to go as low as possible so MHW1345 is not a real solution).

So, any ideas where to buy CA2832C or what to use for substitute that is pin compatible with it?

use of ca2832c

@joelo

I know it is not produced anymore. That's way I am asking if someone has idea where can I get it. Usualy some stores have some old stocks but not this time I am afraid. :cry:

So, any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back